- Sundays, Divine Service, at 10am
- Wednesdays in Advent at 7pm
- Wednesdays in Lent at 7pm
First President of the LCMS and it's Grandfather
These are some links to resources of interest to a confessional Lutheran. They are listed in alphabetical order.
- The Augustana Ministerium : A pastoral association formed to preserve and promote Lutheran pastors and a distinctively Lutheran Ministry of Word and Sacrament to Lutheran Congregations. Laymen can also be members of their confraternity.
- Concordia Publishing House : The publishing arm of the Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod. They have some pretty good resources.
- The God Whisperers : Two Lutheran pastors, two live microphones, no script. Others have called their program "Entertaining theology."
- Hope Lutheran Church, Aurora : Hope Lutheran is a sister congregation in the same circuit (Denver Southeast) as Christ Our Savior. She is pastored by Rev. Bryan Wolfmueller, a presenter on Table Talk Radio.
- Issues, Etc. : Christ-centered cross-focused talk radio. This is a very good radio program that covers many hot-button issues confronting the church.
- Pirate Christian Radio : Primarily podcasted programs of a confessional Lutheran nature, though some radio stations around the nation carry their programming. You can find Issues, Etc., the God Whisperers, as well as some other solid programming there.
- Table Talk Radio : Yet another radio program/podcast by two solid Lutheran pastors having fun discussing theology.
- What About... : The late Rev. Alvin L. Barry, a past president of The Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod, wrote an extremely helpful set of pamphlets called the What About series. These two-page documents contain brief presentations of the main doctrines of the Christian faith. They're ideal for use in homes, churches, Christian schools, Bible studies, and small group devotions. You'll find the entire series here in pdf format.
- Worldview Everlasting : Rev. Jonathan Fisk's video log (vlog), a fast-paced, Christocentric, solidly Lutheran response to post-modernism. Viewer beware, fast-paced means fast-paced; Rev. Fisk zooms through things and flashes images throughout his videos, but his message is very good.